'76 S&S Victoria in CO

It looks like this one has that awesome S&S Black/Silver upholstery material that they offered for many years!

Stop me if I am wrong but the 1/4 panel emblems shown I thought were special to the Centennial. Also there was one for sale locally five or six tears ago my memory again says it had the interior shown again not positive. Did not buy the coach as it was from north of me and had salt belt rust issues.

All '76 S&S Victorias were Centennial Editions, correct? Maybe it's just frost/snow on the windshield that gives the front seat a silver apperance.

the 100 anniversary interior was black with the horse drawn coaches imprinted in it. but as the seat would swap as early as 71 who can till how it got there.

Attachments

• IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 269
Upholstery

It looks like this one has that awesome S&S Black/Silver upholstery material that they offered for many years!

I have the complete interior out of a 72 with this material ,front seat is toast but the rest is nice. It was pretty cut up but still had some good pieces in it. Behind the seat there is usually a piece of material hanging this covers behind the seat and front of the partition. That material is usually the same as the seat. This one in the parted car was mint and sold it to someone that needed to recover the bottom of the seat and it was just enough material to do that.

All '76 S&S Victorias were Centennial Editions, correct? Maybe it's just frost/snow on the windshield that gives the front seat a silver apperance.

Not all were Centennials in '76. Carl had a nice silver with a black top 1976 Victoria a number of years ago and it wasn't.

There was only about 50 centenianls made with the horse drawn interior. From what I have discovered there were 3 different colors with the horse drawn interior black, blue, and gold. I have been able to count 9 so far still surviving and 2 unconfirmed.

Beautiful interior! Good to see that the added speakers were not cut into interior panels. Looks like it would be relatively easy to take back to original condition. Not sure why he wouldn't just photograph it with the original wheels and caps if the wheels in the photo don't come with it??

you did not miss a lot standard black and silver S&S pattern it looks good depending on the way the speakers were put in. the purple drapes are a touch. you fill in you definition.

...but it does have the centennial bronze plaques on the exterior!! Who cares about the 2 embossed horse-drawn hearses. That interior fabric is awesome! Best of all, it's a Colorado car that doesn't have the rot issues that come with every car that spent its life East of the Missouri river!

...but it does have the centennial bronze plaques on the exterior!! Who cares about the 2 embossed horse-drawn hearses. That interior fabric is awesome! Best of all, it's a Colorado car that doesn't have the rot issues that come with every car that spent its life East of the Missouri river!

The whole interior has the embossed horse drawn hearse on it. It could have rust hiding under that vinyl. That is what is hard to tell with those cobra tops and especially since it has been sitting outside.

Back