micro meet

Thanks for the shots! Wish I could have been there, but it was exciting to see one of my models displayed at a Micro Meet finally!

the board has aproven us for the 2019 meet te dates you need to bock out are july 8 = 13. that is a monday threw friday time frame on a set of dates that should not interfere with school. so no excuses. we have our meets set up threw 2020 as of now

it is always a whirl wind of stuff going on that you never know who has what. you beat me out for the longest distance award this year. it's about time someone else got that. sorry I did not get them labeled. but I let them up load during the meeting so to have them out were you could see them.

we stayed up to long after the board meeting so got out of Fling late. made it to Waterloo Ia at about 6 ready to crash. we took a break in sterling Il to have coffee with Larie and Virgale. nice to have friends to drop in on.

Thanks for the pictures,really sorry I was unable to attend but grateful to see as always it was a hit, and Len called to tell me he has my T-shirt , it will premier at Gettysburg,:thumbsup:

Back