'75/'76 RWD Cadillac Fenders

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I know that this is a long shot, but I am looking for a pair of rust-free fenders for a '75/'76 RWD Cadillac. I am not in a huge hurry to get them, so I will wait until I find what I am looking for. Minimal rust would be acceptable.

Ed,
Really just need the fenders themselves. Don't need cornering lamps, core support, nose, hood, or even inner fenders, etc.

Much appreciate any help in locating them!

Fenders

I know that this is a long shot, but I am looking for a pair of rust-free fenders for a '75/'76 RWD Cadillac. I am not in a huge hurry to get them, so I will wait until I find what I am looking for. Minimal rust would be acceptable.

If you want to ship or pick up from here I'll keep in eye out . The show up in the pick a parts every now and then.

Thanks Dan, I will take you up on that! I will follow up to let you guys know if I am able to locate a pair before you do.

Much appreciated!

Pick up a Hemmings mag. There are usually listings for rust free southern parts. Some people think they are gold, but some are pretty reasonable. Worth a shot, I have gotten some pretty good deals in the past.

It amazes me in how much easier it is to find parts for late '60s Cadillacs in salvage yards than it is to find parts for '74-'76 Cadillacs. It seems like I find '67 and '68 Cadillacs everywhere, but very few '74-'76 Cadillacs.

Back