Suburban Ambulance on E-Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Kelley

PCS Member / Funeral Director
Wow, 34 bids on it already....Can't help but think one of them have to be Ron's...........................

Wow, 34 bids on it already....Can't help but think one of them have to be Ron's...........................

I'm afraid to look, if I had money right now I would probably be planning on bringing my medicruiser home.

you would have to sell all the toyes to get that one. that man is vary proud of his rig. it has been on before.

35 bids; 5 bidders in small increments. Those 5 bidders have 50%, 75%, 57%, 3%, and 66% of their bids on this sellers auctions in the last 30 days respectively. Throw the 6 bids play bids out from the beginning of the auction belonging to the 3% and 66% bidders, leaving a *whopping* 29 bids from the other 3.

Good example of shill bidding - prevalent on reserve auctions to pump bids when the reserve is not yet met. The seller may or may not be in on it.

Bidders typically aren't stupid. Savvy buyers wait near the end to place an initial bid, otherwise they in essence bid against themselves - especially on high dollar auctions. The bid pattern on this auction wreaks of being fake, which is something everyone should pay more attention to.

A suburban is a must someday, but for me it will be a few years unless someone leaves me one in their will.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back