1995 Eureka Buick Roadmaster Buillac Hearse 5.7L

So.... this is actually a real car produced by EUREKA??? not a hack up job? I assumed the Cadillac had been in a wreck,the front end was replaced with a Buick front clip and that the guy was just trying to fool someone.

I have a 96 Bucilac silver black top blue interior. Purchased with no motor or transmission seller bought it from FH to take motor and trans out to put in (get ready) a Toyota Land Cruiser. Any way it sits here as another project. Main point here is this was not hit but has enough Bondo in each rear door to qualify it for used NYC taxi status I mean its a half inch think and Factory, Now falling out to. I have no idea why its this way BUT it is factory. I think the same could be true of this ebay coach.

I think it's funny that the ad makes the hubcaps sound like a big deal, some kind of Eureka special. All they are is Buick chrome hubcaps with a Eureka decal. I've seen them on plenty of other Roadmasters. Still though, I like the Builliac thing. CW Coach has/had one for sale, same color combo if I remember correctly.

Back