FS 78 Superior Limousine Style 3-Way $5500.00 OBO

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter

78 Superior Limousine Style 3-Way. Shows 34,000 and some change on the odometer. Was first sold to a small town FH in Nevada and in the early 1990's, and then owned by another small town FH in Nevada until I purchased it. It does not drive like 134,000 . It drives tight , steers and stops straight. Everything that is worn seems more like age not miles. I was told it has a rebuilt engine but no record to that effect. I drove 400 miles with no problems back to So Ca. The engine and trans have no major leaks just a few seeps. Brakes ,steering are all good. Tires just replaced with a new set of extra loads. The heater works but a/c does not. Compressor kicks in but no cooling, it is still R-12. It needs a service with R-12 or converted to R-134. It is a radio delete. The table works in out both sides and the rear but will not lock automatically back in place. This needs to be done manually and is easy to do with either the RT or LT declutch handles. It easier to explain in person or on the phone but is simple to do. It is missing the catalytic converter, so if whoever buys it it, and their state has a emission program, and it is needed, I will install one. All the glass is good, and windshield has some small sand pits . The carpet is a little worn, so I have included a carpet kit for you to install. It was original commodore blue with a smooth top and was repainted once in the white. The paint has a few chips and scratches and is a OK repaint. The auto level does not work but the shocks hold air for a few hours. It will need the auto level fixed, and or just air shocks installed with a fill valve. All rims on the coach are CC rims, and there is no spare or jack. Clear CA title in my name. Not perfect but is not a rusty POS either. Thanks For Looking, I am sure I forgot a few things and you can PM , email or call 760*247*3693 anytime after 5.30 PM Pacific Time.

Here is a link to about 40= More pictures.

I purchased a car from Mr. Scully a couple of years ago. I must report that he was extremely helpful, honest and sincere in our dealings. I would not hesitate to deal with him again...but I am not looking for this car...

Back