Spotted!! A VERY Rare Tennessee built Dodge side loader...

Cary Livingston

Southeastern Chapter President
Quality hand craftsmanship too:yum:

11bp93o.jpg

The funeral home that had this vehicle custom built soon discarded it as they forgot the combination code for the side door. It was last seen hauling disabled goats to the local Dairy Queen on Thursday nights. The coachbuilder was "Hatfield and One Cousins Brothers ex wife who used to go to church with Crazy Aunt Velmas gardener Coachwerks"

I think I saw that in the Shop Springs community the other day!

Jeremy got a new hearse at the funeral home?

A step up from the Pinto wagon they were using.
Josh

Don't you guys be dissin' my new coach!

Ya'll need to keep quite!:gun2: Ya'll have blown my cover with the coaches I'm building! But if ya'll like that just wait till ya see the hightop ambulance that I'll unveil this spring!!!!:cheers::burp:

still does not beat the limo camper in the MAC news letter. now that is red neck class and a pro car almost to

Jeremy-another order

Jeremy if thigs go well with the new hearse design and the hightop looks like its a go. . . then i want you to design and build me a Flowercar that maybe utilizes a really nice set of old school bus seats mounted in a way that the pallbearers can ride along with the flowers. After you mull this over, please let me know what type warning light system you think would look best. I may just make this the lead car as well. What would the price be for an upgrade on the plywood to used aluminum diamond tread on the side doors?

Back