McCall/McPherson photo book on eBay - cheap!

This person is selling multiples of everything that they have listed. My best guess is they are extremely strapped for cash, and are dumping at way below market value, or the items don't exist in their possession, and they are going to be burning a lot of buyers. Ultimately, PayPal will have to make good on these sales. To try my theory that the goods don't exist, I made a $3.00 offer on the book, which was already deeply discounted, and the seller accepted the offer. If I get a book for $4.01 which includes the shipping, I will be quite amazed. The shipping by USPS for that book will probably be about $2.00.

I get this regularly with collector radios one will be offered at a cheap buy it now price TOO CHEAP. Its always a scam usually someones account has been hacked. Its usually easy to spot as the sellers feedback will show they sell no radios but other goods. This guy who knows? Time will tell

I got into this over a wheel balancer took 2 months to settle a 20 buck thing. In this case the hope is it will take some time for some one to file the complaint. They get 100 sold a 5 bucks in the two week time frame and pop up under a different name.

I just did the same thing that Paul did. I offered $3 and my offer was accepted. My cost w/shipping $4. He has some negative feedback, but none due to failure to ship the goods.

OK I just jumped on the band wagon and ordered two we will see. I like to believe in folks and hope its real.Could be the guy found the lot in a book wearhouse about to be dumpstered. A friend of my wifes (90 years old and SPRY) saved a load of dog books from the dumpster for her she could not believe it new $10.00 to $40.00 just being chucked! Picture a 90 year old guy diving in the dumpster.

Any Weimaraner books?? A book is the next best thing to a Weimaraner, because you don't have to walk a book.. :D

Got mine today too. Postage on my one book was $2.63, so anyone getting them for $4 shipped is pretty much stealing them from the seller.

For anyone who hasn't seen the book in person, it is all black and white, with one full sized picture per page with a small paragraph detailing the car on that page. Not really much else as far as text except for a brief introduction. Not hardcover.

Pretty good deal, given what others are trying to get for the book on eBay. It had a $29.95 cover price, but some are trying to get more than that. You could make some money reselling, but who knows when this seller will run out of $5 books?

bought half dozen books as gifts to sent to some pcs memebers

I bought 6 books, and they are wonderfull, i also spoke with the man selling them,, he is the largest poster dealer in the USA, he bought out a warehouse full of posters and books, come to find out, when he opened some of the boxes, there are over 400 of the hearse books, so thats where the books came from,he is in Fla, and we talked about all the pcs members, and he told me any of you can call him at 904-372-7143 if you want to buy in bulk amounts, he also has a few 24x36 color prints of a 63 superior ambulance that is in the LA Calif, fire museum ,he stated that this is the car that match box copied for their car, he also, is the one that sold the 59 caddy for ghost busters, so that was a interesting story, happy hoildays to all

Greg Yoder

Back