1970 Miller Meteor Cadillac combo

A New Mexico car, so probably still solid underneath even though it's obviously been sitting a long time.

70' Cadillac Hearse - $1300 (Westside)
Date: 2012-12-05, 6:12PM MST
Reply to this post Reply to: 8h78w-3458355548@sale.craigslist.org

1970 Cadillac Hearse hasn't run in years but everything's there, currently has no title but if u apply for one its possible to get it call for details Chris 4zero0-5582

3F73Ia3N65I15E75X1cc58b414a1162511d55.jpg

3Fd3Jf3Ne5N35Fc5J5cc58b76e22ea38113df.jpg

worth it

cars in the money but transport and all id have 2500 plus in it and still would need restoring. to much for me though. some deeper pockets with lots of time could probaly justify it. ive got more than i can do now. aint gettin no younger either. 15k car fully done right though. mr. renstrom, you wathching this?

Well worth the money, even as just a parts car! That pair of rust-free front fenders alone are worth a grand. Fenders that nice don't exist outside of the desert. Cadillac was replacing/repairing '69/'70 fenders while the cars were still under warranty.

will I can get all the fenders you need for those years. sill in all you have to want the car or know were your going with the parts. now if you have 40 acres of land money to burn and time to go fetch them. gathering as many of these as you can would be a good investment. pay off much better then the stock market in the long run. but alas I have none of the three. all I'm looking for is one sill plate off a 57-58 Eureka and the dog leg left and right same style car. one of those show up I might consider taking the whole car. but only if I had to. and both center doors were in good shape. for 1000 bucks travel and expensive to move it I could cut out what I have thats damaged, repair it and weld it back in place. this car here you would have right at 3000 in to buy it and move it from were it is to were I'm at. these adventures are not the fun they use to be.

Back