Federal Q2B wiring instructions

Perhaps a few of you know I recently picked up a Federal Q2B siren from Danny and now need to know how these things are wired. This one has a brake so if a member has a wiring diagram, it would be appreciated.
Hey Ed, how about adding "Mounting a Federal" while attending the class "Trimming Skirts-101" in Albany.... :lightbulb:

John has the angle mount you need to. mounting a Q only takes a over head crane and a fool to have one. you really should have gotten a good siren.

Here are the instructions in a PDF... These instructions don't show the installation using a constant voltage solenoid, so you will have to learn about how to wire that elsewhere.

Attachments

• Q2.pdf
    92 KB · Views: 1,636
John has the angle mount you need to. mounting a Q only takes a over head crane and a fool to have one. you really should have gotten a good siren.

I found the angled mount and it is being chromed as we speak and should have it within 3 weeks. I hope there is enough metal in that roof to support that monster. "I LOVE IT".

Thanks for the instructions John and Paul. Looks like I will require a much longer cable.

Back