Auto Auction Accident

First of all its good, that you Danny, were not injured. I hope all those that were hurt will heal soon. People are the important, vehicles and buildings can be replaced. I can only imagine what the poor driver is feeling about being at the wheel of an out of control vehicle, not of his own doing and that caused so much damage.
I thought the fire chief was well spoken and very professional.

Glad to hear you're ok Danny. Now before anything else can happen to you and your new Criterion has been delivered, make out a will that I get that ambulance. Come on now, don't wait; as Larry the Cable Guy would say, "Get-R-Done".
Seriously Danny, glad you're ok!!! :respect:

Glad nto hear you are okay Danny!

I wase at NADE, a big auto auction in Bordentown NJ back in '96 when about fifteen feet from where I was, a van went into sudden acceleration, or the brakes failed, in any event, the driver steered for a concrete wall between the lanes. I guess he hoped the wall would stop him, but the wall came down. If my memory serves me right, there were three, or four people killed and quite a few injured. The driver died, as well. In another thirty seconds, I would have been there too, that was exactly where I was headed. I have seen a number of auction accidents, but that was by far the worst.

Back