'69 C-B Olds Cottington

Ahhh yes! I have seen this car, it passed me on the way home from a game one time. The body is solid. It shines. I asked the owner if the modifications can be undone turning back into a coach, let's see what he says. I can't take it I am working on another project right now:thumb: But I think this guy lives real close to me so I would be more than happy to go look at it or even store it for someone interested.

Hearse or combo? those stickers will peel off easy enough. right I see they have made it into a long stationwagon.

I emailed the seller last night, he responded this morning. He says the rollers are still in the floor in the back as well as the jump seat. He added a back bench seat. He will send me pics, he thinks it could be converted back, not sure what that means.

to me it means, if had the motivation to tear out what he put in one might if you had a parts car be able to replace the tool box and the missing rollers and floor hardware, find the forward facing jump seat with rollers and remove the sound system replace what ever got modifies for it and have the interior back to the combination it was. then you can over haule the engine fix the rust peal the stickers off. if you're lucky the roof stripe is one also and you can then have a orange top white body cb combination. now then had he started the auction at his base price you would know if any of that was financially feasible for you. but I'm guessing the sound system is worth more than the car.

Back