WANTED: rocker moldings needed for '59-'60 Cad S&S

But it is good to bring up the sho doing sheet medal for the 59s a time or two.

Noe the question for joe is are they damaged ore missing? There are a number of places that will repair stainless moldings. They are not cheap but they are good. 60-61 should be the same as will as 58. I don't have any ida if another manufactures would fit or not. There is always the cut and splice of a factory molding. But one will need at least 3 and 4 if you only want one splice. The big boys did that a few times also.

I have them, one is just okay with about 8 screw holes. the other one is really bad, bent in a few spots and a lot of screw holes. I did bring them to a shop to see if them can be repaired. They are too busy to look at them now. I thought in the meantime I would look for better ones.

You REALLY need to repair what you have. They can make them look better than new! You will not find nice old examples. There is a place in Wautoma, WI that does incredible work and I have used them. Not cheap, but non better! The tailgate molding that they did for me was bent up like a pretzel! Screw holes are not a problem as they will make them disappear.

Vintage Vehicles, Inc.
Stainless Steel Restoration, Aluminum & Specialty Chrome
N1940 20th Drive
Wautoma, WI 54982
www.vintagevehicles.net

PVC pipe works best for shipping moldings. Indestructable and, "relatively", cheap to ship.

Back