help identify these cars please

finally found a few pictures of the Allen F.H cars and the McMillan F.H. early coachs

need help thanks
I do know who built the horse drawn coach for John McMillan in 1899 (A.B. GREER of Toronto) the family still owns the coach. Ill be going up in a week or so to see it

the last picture was taken in 1925

Attachments

• Copy of img226.jpg
    Copy of img226.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 258
  • Copy of Milt McMillan 1915.jpg
    Copy of Milt McMillan 1915.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 254
  • Copy of img221.jpg
    Copy of img221.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 257
  • Copy of img225.jpg
    Copy of img225.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 268
  • Copy of Milt McMillan  1925.jpg
    Copy of Milt McMillan 1925.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 342
Definitely no Superiors there! Photo #3 is a '74-'76 S&S Victoria 3-way with some very unfortunate aftermarket body side moldings.

#3 looks like an early 70s Superior Cadillac 3-Way, I can't really tell the year.

very close and my first guess. but superior did not paint there landau bars body color. the shape says 70's and as there is not a bulge in the quarters but a smooth roll it would have to be that 74-76 body. but it's only a guess nothing I would bet my next months "entitlement" check on. along with the last one be a Dodge Brothers chassis

Thanks for the correction, in any case I love seeing pictures of previous generations standing proudly next to their professional cars.

not a correction just my guess and why I did so. I to enjoy these car in service pictures a lot more then the show room shots. it keeps reminding you that these were working cars and a source of pride for their firms. as we get on to over restoring them and adding options they never had we need to be brought back to reality a few times .

Photo #3

Definitely no Superiors there! Photo #3 is a '74-'76 S&S Victoria 3-way with some very unfortunate aftermarket body side moldings.

I think it is a Superior all the S&S of these years I Have seen have a extra stainless trim above the windshield as in in the pick of my old 72 S&S.

Attachments

• DSC05382.jpg
    DSC05382.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 228
finally found a few pictures of the Allen F.H cars and the McMillan F.H. early coachs

need help thanks
I do know who built the horse drawn coach for John McMillan in 1899 (A.B. GREER of Toronto) the family still owns the coach. Ill be going up in a week or so to see it

the last picture was taken in 1925

The Olds is a '64 C/B Cotington Landau, while the Cadillac is a '74-'76 Superior Sovereign Landaulet.

I hate it when people get in the way and mess up a perfectly good photo of a car!! Lol A little embarrassing when I have a '75 S&S Victoria sitting in my own garage! Rear roof line still looks very S&S, but it is definitely a Superior(with ugly aftermarket body side moldings!).

Side molding on Superior though dreadful is to economy from some kind of collision. The molding came in a roll for cheap money the Superior moldings were quite pricey. There were much more tasteful moldings available but then again there is no accounting for taste.

Oldsmobile is 64, I had a 65

I had a 65 CB limousine and it was a totally different body style. I'm almost positive that this is a 64 by CB , would somebody else please confirm this. Oldsmobile made a radical change in body style between 64-65.

Rick Franklin is a good authority on professional cars, however, I wanted you to have the most accurate information to identify the Oldsmobile.

here is first a 63 next a 64.

Attachments

• 1963 cb ambulance.jpg
    1963 cb ambulance.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 1964 BC ambulance.jpg
    1964 BC ambulance.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 91

I had a 65 CB limousine and it was a totally different body style. I'm almost positive that this is a 64 by CB , would somebody else please confirm this. Oldsmobile made a radical change in body style between 64-65.

Rick Franklin is a good authority on professional cars, however, I wanted you to have the most accurate information to identify the Oldsmobile.

65 is the first year for C/B with commercial glass .

Attachments

• DSC06447.jpg
    DSC06447.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 93
Back