Missing TPC - what next?

Jonathan Murphy

PCS Member
So for those of us who have yet to receive TPC 157 and 158, what are our options? Are we doomed to go without? Who can we contact to get back issues? Will we have to pay for them even if we are still members in good standing? I know that the number of people who are missing theirs is probably going down, but for those of us who have received past TPC issues regularly and not received either 157 or 158, this is frustrating as well as annoying. And finally, has anyone from the publications committee taken the time to investigate as to why a number of people did not get their TPC?

There are many ways to check.what is your expiry date,if good,check with you post office I swear mine was reading mine,and up here they have a start weight limit and magazines are low on their priority list,check with the membership committee and see if address is correct,the authors prepare the issue and take it to the printer,they print package and ship,I went through the same thing last year and Jeff Hookway was very helpful in helping me,

if you are missing your copy of the magazine contact the membership chairman and ask for a replacement copy. if by this time you have not received 157 in the states you most likely not going to.

Back