Can anybody tell me ??

Doug Kelley

PCS Member / Funeral Director
I placed an order with names unlimited for 3 name plates, they took my credit card payment, and now they won't answer me and the e-mail address is no good.
doug

How did you place your order? Whatever way you placed the order, is the way that you should contact them. If it was a good email address a short time ago, and suddenly went bad, then contact your credit card issuer, and have them do a reversal of funds.
I know that for a couple of years, the owner wasn't doing any nameplate work, however, recently, he has returned to production. The only thing that I could think of, and this is only speculation on my part, is that he was ill and took time off, and he had a sudden relapse. Having dealt with him in the past, I know that he is an honest and reliable person, however, sometimes circumstances occur suddenly, that takes that reliability away from a person, and it is beyond their control.

Doug,

I placed an order with Tom in early November online.

He replied the next day saying "Thank you" and that it would be aprx 6 weeks until I recieved the order.

I received the order 6 weeks and 2 days later.....:)

I was very happy with the product and the whole transaction (and let him know)....
:thumbsup:

Although it was quite a few years ago, I've had two good experiences ordering nameplates from there. Prompt, delivered as promised. If there's a delay, there's probably a very good reason.

How much time has passed? They're not terribly far from me, but if its only been a few days I would try them again. Their website seemingly gives you a lot of options to check the status of your order, but without having placed an actual order myself I can't tell more beyond that. Doesn't seem like they're out of business or anything though. For what its worth, there was a huge Sprint outage a few days ago, things happen, they might have been unreachable when you tried.

Name Plates

I placed a order with him at the very end of January and received them about four weeks later.

I placed a order for these and got them in about 5 weeks. That is the estimate that was given at time of the order and even with the help of the post office they came thru okay. :eek:

Attachments

• DSC03300.jpg
    DSC03300.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 314
  • DSC03301.jpg
    DSC03301.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 284
Back