I Need Some Help

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
I need some help.
I am looking for a squad bench, jump seat and medical cabinet from a Stoner Suburban. Now if I cannot find that, does anybody have some good interior shots of a Stoner Suburban ambulance? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am purchasing one from a guy I know :rolleyes: I actually have some shots of the squad bench but really need the jump and cabinet.

I thought that "the guy you know" had a squad bench in his?? God knows well have all seen enough photos of it! Lol!

I thought that "the guy you know" had a squad bench in his?? God knows well have all seen enough photos of it! Lol!

I know but I can't stop looking at them over and over. No he doesn't have a squad bench, but like that guy, I may have to build one.

Sooo.......... do you have possession of the Stoner now?? You both show it in your current "inventory".

if you talking about that stoner out in my garage that I'm using for storage. it doesn't have a interier in the back of it . will pieces of it anyway. just not all there. I do have a rail for the branch some pictures of one in Sterling Il that is a lot closer than the one in calf. that I never took measurements of. bench is a simple plywood face on three sides with two hinged compartment with a pad on top of them. one set on the forward bench just opposite of the center door no back. one jump on the bulk head with I have the iron for if your inventive it would be easy enough to make . the cabinet is a about like one out of a superior ponch just a little taller right in the way as you get in the center door. here are a few pictures. you will notice this one dosent have rear AC but a linen cabinet. mine dosent have rear air just a hole I filled with a advertisement for B&M siren.

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 216
Sooo.......... do you have possession of the Stoner now?? You both show it in your current "inventory".

Well............the check will be in the mail :rolleyes: this week, currently I still have my 74 that is sold and that check is in the mail to me, so as of right now things are still being lined up. I have to hire a carrier yet and I am sending my 74 to my mechanic to look it over before it is delivered because I would hate selling a car that needed something fixed. I would never want to stick anyone like that. So when all the preliminaries are done we will shuffle cars around.:biker:

Well............the check will be in the mail :rolleyes: this week, currently I still have my 74 that is sold and that check is in the mail to me, so as of right now things are still being lined up. I have to hire a carrier yet and I am sending my 74 to my mechanic to look it over before it is delivered because I would hate selling a car that needed something fixed. I would never want to stick anyone like that. So when all the preliminaries are done we will shuffle cars around.:biker:

to bad all the rest of us don't feel that way. :D but we could drive out and fly back

now that setup on the divider looks more practical for home construction. the divider is padded. so it doesn't need a back. here it is from the side door. there interior construction is typical trailer house construction. strips of 1/2 in wood nailed to the floor and vertical panels screwed to it. the bathroom wall panels were you kick stuff everything else wrapped with vinyl. fairly simple straight forward stuff. just haven't found the time to get it done yet and this is the part Ron likes to do. the hanging hardware off the sides is the only "darn it" I had when I first saw it. they were using it for a hunting rig. the floor well was full of Pheasant feathers.
so glad it's going to get finished glad it's not me doing it. right now I trying to decide to make one more run to FT Mead Wednesday with it and use it to pick up those 20 inch tires I was trying to swap at the GMC dealer or not. I sit better in it then that new one. besides it needs a oil change

Attachments

• 1970 stoner flier 4.jpg
    1970 stoner flier 4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 110
Back