How time flies......

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
On March 18, 2009, I registered on this website as one of the first seven persons, and yesterday was our 6th anniversary. As I get older, the days seem to slip by, and yes, I forgot about our anniversary, so I am posting it today. A lot has happened, and a lot has changed in these past 6 years. I am pleased to say that over the past 6 years, we have grown from a small handful of members, and today, we have better than 2100 members, and are continuing to grow daily. On behalf of the entire Website Administration Committee, I would like to thank all of our members for your knowledge and activity that supports our continued growth. There is no doubt that The Friends of the Professional Car Society is the premier website to visit for information about Professional Cars.

Paul Steinberg
Robert Shepard
Dan Herrick
Jerry Jacobson

If It wasn't for this web site I don't think I would be where Iam today......I wouldn't have bought my first pro-car, I wouldn't have found my 78 Horton Ambulance, I would have never learned so much about this hobby as I have and and I wouldn't have met so many great people Like Wayne, Len, Walt, Tom, Evan, Darren, Brady, the two Steve's, Ed, Paul, Tony. the list goes on and on. I thank you :applause:

Last edited:
I would like to thank the Website Administration for what you have done for all of us. It seems to me that all of you have done a fine job, this website can't run itself and it takes lots of effort to keep going. Although there are sometimes bumps along the way and there is always room for improvement, but I think I speak for other members too, when I say that I have enjoyed this website for years.

Thanks a lot guys, please keep up the good work. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

money can't buy you health or happiness unless you spend it here as a site supporter. up and down set aside this is one of the most user friendly sites on the web. thanks for all you guys do we don't know about.

New member this week and site supporter today. Thank you to all administration here, this site is truly a great resource and I am glad to finally be a part of it!

Back