Vehicle Transportation Company

Hi Can anyone recommend a good, safe and reliable state to state transportation company. I want to transport a vehicle from OK to PA. Thanks.

Nick, you can try the company I have been using. Try 4 Corners Transport at 360 210 7665, speak to Ellen, or Jeff. I use them and I have recommended them. Service is great and I have never been able to beat their prices. Good luck!

Hi Can anyone recommend a good, safe and reliable state to state transportation company. I want to transport a vehicle from OK to PA. Thanks.

I just had my 57 transported from WV to CA. The guy was really professional and I got a great price. He's on his way to Indiana to get my 63, and might be able to help you along the way. If you're still looking, let me know and I'll get his contact info to you.

Thanks Dieter, I think Attila recommended your guy to me today...Michael? I'm going to try him tomorrow...think he has room for one more hearse? =)

He's very accommodating if you aren't in a huge hurry. He took good care of my car and was very professional. Pick up and delivery were sooner than promised. I do think he under bid my car, so I gave him an extra $100. Did Attila give you his contact info?

Back