The other California hearse builder

Lincoln MKT stretch hearse

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tminr7xNtGM&list=UUotwdflS6_nsYtws2Zti6qA&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

No matter what you do you still can't hide ugly. I think, they think, if they keep putting pictures of the car out, they think we will become desensitized and like it. Everytime I see it, I think of another reason to puke in my chum bucket.:myopinion:

Fugly!!

No matter what you do you still can't hide ugly. I think, they think, if they keep putting pictures of the car out, they think we will become desensitized and like it. Everytime I see it, I think of another reason to puke in my chum bucket.:myopinion:

My thoughts exactly, Kenn....... That coach-builder deserves one of these::twak:
What were they thinking when they came up with this design???....with a liftgate no less!!! How cheap and tacky!!....:puke2: :puking:

Last edited:
Really, on the way to bury granny drop the kids off at the prom.respect for the deceased seems to be lacking,yet its the new age,by law would that vehicle for its size require a back up alarm??wouldn't that sound nice.:smileflagcan:

Really, on the way to bury granny drop the kids off at the prom.respect for the deceased seems to be lacking,yet its the new age,by law would that vehicle for its size require a back up alarm??wouldn't that sound nice.:smileflagcan:

A hearse that also carrys the family is a common tradition in some regions over seas, like Japan, and we have even had this method off and on for over 100 years. Remember the omni buses? So I see no respect there. Although only having one rear seat Federal has been making 6 door hearses since at least 2005. Also having one rear seat but only 4 side doors coachbuilders like Krystal built at least one in 1996, Image coaches, and I think Superior recently built some.
In an old issue of TPC, (sometime around the late 90s) they had an artical about a new Chrysler (Sebring?) that was super stretched into a hearse having 2 or 3 rear seats. Cant remember the builder without digging out the issue.

As far as this one goes, I think it may look better with drapes instead of tint, or a landau.

Last edited:
While I can appreciate the effort and uniqueness about all I can say is...:2gunsfiring_v1:

I personally would be offended getting into it after the trauma of a funeral seeing the decanters.

Back