Words escape me

looked like they ran some top bows over the hole and cover them with vinyl . added a wood plug door in the end.

I just saw this auction through a friend on Facebook...

:thumbsup: I actually like it!

Too bad there isn't much difference between the Australian dollar vs the US dollar. $50,000 AU equals about $47,380 US. Hmmm... It does say... "Or offer"! I wonder what the transportation cost from Australia to the US would be?

Anyone up for a trip 'down under' with me to check this thing out? :biker:

Charles, figure roughly $4500 for a 40' container to West Coast, $6500 to Chicago, and somewhere in the middle to East Coast. That's just for 40' container, noninclusive of import agent & paperwork fees, import tariff, possible bonding, etc.

Oh, I figured that the transport costs would be high.

I really do like the design and I would put honest consideration into a coach like this if the situation, the location and the price were a little more reasonable (reasonable for my situation).

With everything said and done, I would probably be looking at close to $60,000 total and I just can't consider something like that at this point.

A very unique coach to say the least and something that I would definitely enjoy driving... Just not doable at this point in time.

Doug, I do appreciate the offer of help though! Thanks!

Back