M-M Full-Vues unmatching pair and stuff

Martin Harvey

PCS Member
Since my car is gone I clean the garage:

I have a Unmatching pair of M-M Full-Vu lights by Grimes, one has a broken lense but repaired, the other one is 9/10 condition. Both working. Front passenger side light have the kind of screw used on a demountable light and the M-M Full Vu sticker.
Rear driver side light with no stickers. Comes with 4 old Full-Vu gaskets and few feets of the excellent M-M weatherstripping repro that Mike made.

Asking US$ 550 shipped (regular postal service) for the whole kit.

What are the casting numbers on the underside of the castings. I might be able to help out by supplying a matching one to create a pair. I have quite a few castings, and parts lights.

need lights

paul if you can make me a rear set that would be great,i need it for my 1969,thats what it had on them,i got creative to make a nice front set up,and it looks good,but see if you can thanks brian,call me 917-499-9994,or text me to let me know that you are working on , i need asap thanks again brian or pm me brian 917-499-9994:):):):D

These two lights pictured above, are from two different vehicles.. Both lights have demountable brackets installed, however, they can be removed, and the lights permanently mounted by adding 1/4" x 20 TPI nutserts to the roof. This is how Miller Meteor mounted the lights on the ambulances.

350-715250 - Rear Right Miller Meteor Criterion

350-655227 - Rear Left 1971 - 1976 Lifeliner & Miller Meteor 48" Classic (later called Volunteer)

For what is believed to be the full listing of usage, please go to this pages. If you have additional information or corrections, please post that information here...

Thanks
Paul

The one with the M-M sticker is a rear one? It was identical with the front right one I installed on my 42 inches top. I did not used it cause it was the only one with a shield.

right rear and left front on the low top would have the same cut

If you have documented information, please supply it to me, and the page with all the Miller Meteor Ful-Vu casting numbers will be updated. A low top, would be the same roof line as a combination car, and to date, we have yet to find a combination car that has rear facing Ful-Vu lights.

Ful-Vu casting numbers

From what I know I had 2 different lights on my pack of 6: 3 front 3 rear. Without cutting any base the front ones were higher and fit perfectly, and the rear ones lower... and fit perfectly.

Since I dind't knew from what kind of car they came I concluded it was neither a low top or a high top, which means both had the same roof line, the front lights were installed where the holes of the original demountables were .

yes, I did not mean to imply that MM put them there only that the roof line would be the same. so that if one was inclined could use the left front on the right rear of a low top car.

Back