1990 cadillac fleetwood Hearse Front Drive

rear end has been professionally converted to hold rear seats. rear seats fold down and come out for easy removal.
equipped with a backup camera. camera can also be accessed easily while driving.
Full Stereo system. all new speakers and 5 channel amp. hidden in the wheel wells are four 8" kicker subwoofers.
AC system is all new and works perfectly.
New front brake calipers and master cylinder. front rotors drilled and slotted from powerstop.
car only has 83k miles on it.
Runs and drives perfect. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Cadillac-Fleetwood/274295127211?hash=item3fdd437cab:g:qwoAAOSwJoBeSrTg

Someone wasted a lot of time and money on that one. If you were going to go to all that effort to screw it up, why wouldn't you also take the partition out?? It was a $1500 hearse when he started, and it's a $1500 hearse now.

If they fold down and/or remove why not show it that way? Now I know it could be done with only the seam giving it away. I had a 56 ford 9 passenger wagon that folded down to over 8 feet of flat flooring that look the same from top to bottom. I would like to see how the professional did it.

Back