The SUPERIOR thread

1965 and newer please.
picture.php

picture.php

You did that on purpose 'cause you know I have a '64....why the age limit? I'm turning you in for age discrimination....:twak:

Why? Because 1964 and older is much cooler than 65 and up. We still need to get the '64 and the '94 together for a photo op.

I for one DISAGREE !!

I strongly believe that ANY and ALL years PRO cars are neat,kool,awesome what ever you want to call them.....based on their individual features and
characteristics !!
The person that owns a 64, worked just as hard and is as proud of it as the person that owns a 65.....so to say that one group is much "cooler" then another group is just not fair.........:my2cents:

The 1992 Superior Statesman that came with the business (one of the best engines in the fleet...), makes crematory and airport runs mainly now...and the 1990 Superior Chevrolet...

Attachments

• 92SuperiorDorsey.jpg
    92SuperiorDorsey.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 342
  • 90SuperiorChevyDorsey.jpg
    90SuperiorChevyDorsey.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 355
I for one DISAGREE !!

I strongly believe that ANY and ALL years PRO cars are neat,kool,awesome what ever you want to call them.....based on their individual features and
characteristics !!
The person that owns a 64, worked just as hard and is as proud of it as the person that owns a 65.....so to say that one group is much "cooler" then another group is just not fair.........:my2cents:

Splitting Eureka into two threads is understandable. Just like any other vehicle make that rises from the ashes, there are proponents of each. Sometimes the chasm is so deep that enthusiasts maintain a passionate divide between what the manufacturer was and what it became (think Indian motorcycles for example). Splitting Superior at some arbitrary year because of a design change is illogical. (<---Nicest word I came up with.)

Taking one step further, there *really* is nothing original about rehashing & repurposing previously established threads under the false guise of an ever-so-slightly different title. Microfracturing is redundancy at it's finest fellas. Trying to one-up by beating each other to the punch listing new picture threads all at once, causing further disagreement and bickering, is plain silly.

Please come up with stimulating fresh ideas for new picture threads that are more enticing. (Unless you want to start seeing even more dissected titles like "'57-'58 MOPAR picture thread that served in rural areas ONLY!" 'cuz that's where this tomfoolery is headed.) And spread them out. This isn't a race. Quality over quantity friends. Research a (better) topic that hasn't been covered and if you think responses will be great, wait until there's a lull in posting before starting.

I for one DISAGREE !!

characteristics !!

I do believe you my post in the wrong way. I totally agree with you! Doug Watson is a VERY good friend of mine and I was poking fun at him. I mean absolutley NO disrespect to any year, make or model pro car. I'm sorry if this bunched some panties.:cheers:

I do believe you my post in the wrong way. I totally agree with you! Doug Watson is a VERY good friend of mine and I was poking fun at him. I mean absolutley NO disrespect to any year, make or model pro car. I'm sorry if this bunched some panties.:cheers:

UNDERSTOOD ,my friend !!!
PROSIT !!!:cheers:

PS. Dont wear Panties !!! LOL

I personally think just about anything on here is new and refreshing. Some of us don't have a 10 year memory, so it's like finding candy in the sofa for me. When I post something boring like "I can't get this stupid dome light to work", not everybody has to read it or even be interested. I read everything everybody posts because ya never know when it might come in handy. Plus I am, as my wife puts it, a little known fact lover freak.

Splitting Eureka into two threads is understandable. Just like any other vehicle make that rises from the ashes, there are proponents of each. Sometimes the chasm is so deep that enthusiasts maintain a passionate divide between what the manufacturer was and what it became (think Indian motorcycles for example). Splitting Superior at some arbitrary year because of a design change is illogical. (<---Nicest word I came up with.)

Taking one step further, there *really* is nothing original about rehashing & repurposing previously established threads under the false guise of an ever-so-slightly different title. Microfracturing is redundancy at it's finest fellas. Trying to one-up by beating each other to the punch listing new picture threads all at once, causing further disagreement and bickering, is plain silly.

Please come up with stimulating fresh ideas for new picture threads that are more enticing. (Unless you want to start seeing even more dissected titles like "'57-'58 MOPAR picture thread that served in rural areas ONLY!" 'cuz that's where this tomfoolery is headed.) And spread them out. This isn't a race. Quality over quantity friends. Research a (better) topic that hasn't been covered and if you think responses will be great, wait until there's a lull in posting before starting.

Here's the deal with "new and enticing" ideas. You're on a public website concerning hearses and ambulances. There's not a plethora of new and enticing ideas lying around when it comes to hearses and ambulances. I mean that is unless you all want folks to start posting about mundane things like "what looks better? black, white or gray?". I started this thread for those of us who love Superior coaches and we're proud of what we own or have come across in the past. If splitting the builder at a year is "illogical" then don't read it.

Commenting on how arbitrary another's thread is very callow.

Back