'72 Superior Landaulet Sovereign endloader

Belongs to a close multi-hearse owning buddy in NC. He's upgraded a few cars in the collection and is willing to let those recently replaced go as indoor space is at a premium. I'll place interested parties directly in contact. Those considering haggling/lowballing offer don't get his info as he simply isn't the type to move much if any. Email (not PM) for it as permission was not granted to post publicly.

This '72 survivor is in very very good all-original condition. Needs little other than an exhaust leak tended to, detailed, and a new owner that will enjoy/use it. Runs well and can be driven home. 62k original miles. It'll take a special person to appreciate this color combination - as it will definitely stand out more than a 'regular' hearse will. $3700 w/ clear title.

dsc04810x.jpg

dsc04811j.jpg

dsc04796l.jpg

dsc04800o.jpg

dsc04801p.jpg

I actually like the color combination on this coach. If this was a crown I would have jumped all over it a couple months ago. I think this would make someone a great car.

Josh

In the first shot I thought the car was silver, and I thought I had located my first professional car I owned...

I would say th emaney is right notig missing there that cant be found. hard to come up with a drivable car for less. I think I have had one or two that colore combo

72 Superior

I really love this car! Its in great shape especially for its age. However, I could use a driver door this color, as it has pretty deep crease (dent) in the door. I want to keep the original look without having to paint the whole car. Love the dull look of the original paint! Please let me know of any donor cars out there that are this color.

Back