1968 Pontiac Superior High Top

Judgement is.....

:wowguy::wowguy::wowguy:

Maybe the seller would come close to catching 10 - 12K if the rear had some attention paid to it. It needs floor attention, med box (cleaned, painted, door replaced) and the headliner cleaned / replaced. Secondly, it would have some sort of "special" history to make it worthy.

Good running & slick body get plus points.

Ratty work area and rusty bottom stowage (bad weather seals) kill big asking prices.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

I am starting to think everyone that is new to these cars think ALL of them before 1970 are gold mines, especially if they have red lights that work......

Maybe wrong, but it's only my opinion. :blahblah:

definitely forgot to do the inside but you got to love that upper radiator hose.

me I'm a want to see it before kind of person. the trim looks good you could easily get the starting price in doing the car this far if they did it right. they are not making any more true. but one would have to want it for that money. I would definitely want to look it over in person first. if the upper radiator hose in a indication of the rest of the work.

Actually I find more fault with the spark plug wire routing and the rubber fuel line to the carburator. Hope a good fire extinguisher is on board. The radiator hose is just a fine example of down on the farm engineering.

Reserve Price?

I have been kind of watching this on e-bay. Noticed that sale ended with reserve price not met. Ending bid was 32,000. I am new to all of this and was wondering, is this car really worth that much or was maybe shill bidding?

Jim

Jim I also am no pro at the prices, but according to some of the posts, no its not worth near that,it's all a matter of as some will say "depends how bad you want it and how much money you have to spend,"If you were ever interested there are countless members here who would offer honest opinions.

I have been kind of watching this on e-bay. Noticed that sale ended with reserve price not met. Ending bid was 32,000. I am new to all of this and was wondering, is this car really worth that much or was maybe shill bidding?

Jim

I just clicked on the link above, and it reached $20,000 with one bid, but it didn't meet reserve. I think that the seller should finish the car if he expects to get even more for it than the opening bid. It is worth what a buyer is willing to pay, and a seller is willing to accept.. No more, no less... unless it is an insurance claim. :D

Back