things you got to fight to get parts

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
went up to my favorite caddy store today to look for some stuff I promised people I would find in Hudson. I know Attila has shared his spider and snake high weeds and brush stories, were I don't think I have him beat I at least tied. the first pictures is for Shawn it the vacuum routing off a 68 the man before him really swap ed things around on his 75. the 72 MM I could have bought complete for 500 bucks. someone else did and gutted the interior in it. but I do see that at least they took the rust out of the center door. the surprise came a bit later.

Attachments

• IMG_9773.jpg
    IMG_9773.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_9776.jpg
    IMG_9776.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_9777.jpg
    IMG_9777.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_9778.jpg
    IMG_9778.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_9779.jpg
    IMG_9779.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 296
I guess that you accept any helper that is willing to accompany you to the junk yard.. Any help is better than no help.. What are the strange lights on the upper side of the ambulance..

I'll have to look and see what MM used on there center light. no arrow on this one just that light. and yes it had the 4 ful values on it to and Ditz remote spot light over the windshield. all that and a good compleat interior for 500 buck and i did not know enough at that time to snap it up and drive it home. it got driven to this spot

Volunteer

That Volunteer still looks like a solid project. Is it still $500? I am really jealous of that junkyard... there's nothing like that in PA.

the man that bought it for 500 bucks and drive it home. gutted the interior cut out the divider and tossed everything away. he wanted a advertisement for his bath house. a year later he and the misses had a disagreement and the went there own way he drove it up to here ans sold it, Dan has taken off the lights and keep them. so far he refused to sell anything but the whole car. his last asking price was 5000. but with out a parts car for the interior your out of luck on this one. all that is left inside is the front seat.

this is the closest that I can find with a light on the side...

Attachments

• side light.jpg
    side light.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 107
Back