Members in Toronto or nearby?

I meant to borrow Danny's membership roster yesterday when I saw him and forgot to. But do we have any PCS members in Toronto, Niagra, Buffalo, or nearby? I'll be in Toronto next week for one of my other car clubs' national meets (coming through Buffalo), and though if I could free up some time, I'd meet some fellow PCSers.

If so, and you want to meet up, shoot me a PM or email.

Adam

Adam

Im in Toronto.

What event are you attending and where is it ?

Let me know what days you will be here and I will see if it works to get together.

Darren

if you are going to be coming into Buffalo via the I-90 East (as in from Pa, Ohio way) then you will be going past me as I am about 50 miles southwest of Buffalo and about 10 miles off the I-90 between Dunkirk/Fredonia (exit 59) and Silver Creek (exit 58) get off at one exit and back on at the next. My cars (3) are not in any kind of decent shape but I would love to show them off if ya want to see them and chat a little!!

Dana Bennett
Forestville, NY

Darren - Sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't get it.

Sarah - I would love to come visit and wish I had time to go that far! It's probably been at least ten years since the last time I saw you :(

Dana - Thanks for the invite, but we're flying into Buffalo, so you're in the opposite direction. If we were driving up, we'd be be coming right by you though...

Adam

I got your message and replied.

Sarah

Looks like Adam will be in Toronto starting next Wednesday for a few days.
If you want to come down and meet up with us that would be fantastic.

I will see if I can arrange to visit some guys with outstanding hearses.
It would be worth the drive for sure.

Not sure what day or time yet but I will let you know.

Take it easy,
Darren

Back