1966 m-m

While looking for a picture of Bill's 1978 Miller Meteor in my boxes of 35mm photos, I came across this old photo. Anyone recognize it, or know its whereabouts? For all I know, it's still in the same spot.

I took the picture behind a funeral home in Eufaula, AL around 1998. Stupid me didn't write down the funeral home's name. It's a 1966 M-M Paramount, and from what I remember, these are pretty rare.

And yes, it really was purple :)

Attachments

• DSC08842.JPG
    DSC08842.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 898
About ten, or fifteen years ago, we looked at a '69 Superior Rescuer and it was repainted purple and white and it was for sale cheap. We were put off by the idea of having to strip off all of that paint and so on. I have often wondered what became of that car. Yet another car I passed and regret passing. I should have passed a few that I bought, though.

Street view Eufaula, AL......never know what ya gonna find:D

vwvptc.jpg

Street view Eufaula, AL......never know what ya gonna find:D

That funeral home where the white Superior is (which I do remember is White Colonel Mrs & Son's Funeral Home) used to have more around back. They had an early '80s Series 75 limo, S&S hearse, and Superior hearse. They also had a black '72 Superior hearse and an early/mid '70's Summers Chrysler wagon conversion.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 200
Back