Clinton cruising in New York

I have been told this is President Clinton in New York years ago. Is that a cigar in his hand?

Attachments

• Clinton photo.jpg
    Clinton photo.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 373
Not being a U.S.citizen I apologize in advance if anyone is offended, but that was the butt ugliest limo I have ever seen for a person of that stature,

It looks more like a microphone in his hand than a stoggie. The car is wooollffff. It must have been designed by the gov't. Some things still just don't work out right.

And thus, we see where the term "Presidential roof" was born. I think they were trying to give a higher roofline to a smaller car. It didn't work out well. And having seen them in person, they weren't too roomy, either.

... Is that a cigar in his hand?
No, he's just happy to see you! :angel:

I have been told this is President Clinton in New York years ago. Is that a cigar in his hand?

I completely agree and it looks filthy too. I realize there's snow and slush on the streets, but man that limo looks horrible from both a style standpoint, and from a desperately needs to be washed and detailed standpoint.

Abe

Gilmore Museum, Michigan

Isn't there one on display at the Gilmore Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan it a prototype of this Limousine.

Last edited:
Back