Storage wars hearses

Watching Storage Wars yesterday ( discracted ) and noticed these 2 hearses that were at some ladies house, known as Mrs. Goth. I have another picture of the back end of the white one, but couldn't figure out how to add to this post. Grabbed these shots and was curious what they were.....and be specific, I know some of ya'll can Hahaha

Attachments

• black hearse.jpg
    black hearse.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 347
  • white hearse.jpg
    white hearse.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
They seem to show this one every couple weeks or so. The black one is a 69 or 70 Superior Crown Royale, not sure about the white one, can't see enough of it to say for sure.

josh

I have my IPhone with me always, I had to have my 12 yr old show me how to rewind the TV thru the cable box. I'm not allowed to touch anything electronic 'cause I screw it up. ( Quiet Mr. Steinberg) But I can push a button on my phone :applause: Wish there was a more exotic answer.
Is the black one Superior, white one MM?

Last edited:
The black one is Definitely a 69 . Same coach i own. The wight one appears to be the same vintage, the landau (forgive my spelling there) Irons are a part of the roof and don't come off. Same as mine . I have only seen this on 69 and 70 models. also the top body trim is in the same pattern .

Back