1959 Ford Ambulance

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I ran across this erlyer, and as a big Ford guy, I just had to shair. A 1959 Ford Courier Ambulance. Thees are beautiful cars as they are, but one as a ambulance, even more beautiful. Does anyone know who the coach builder might be? I'm thinking National, but not sure.

Josh

Attachments

• 59 Ford Courier.jpg
    59 Ford Courier.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 59 Ford Courier Ambulance.jpg
    59 Ford Courier Ambulance.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 372
that 59 Ford

Josh,
This looks like the same 59 that was up for auction earlier this summer. It was all good until one of our members wrote in that the dept that was suppose to have owned this unit had never seen it. Then you start wondering what else the seller is dreaming up for sales pitch.
Mike
61 MM

Josh,
This looks like the same 59 that was up for auction earlier this summer. It was all good until one of our members wrote in that the dept that was suppose to have owned this unit had never seen it. Then you start wondering what else the seller is dreaming up for sales pitch.
Mike
61 MM
Mike, I found it on Craigs List somewhere in TX. And judging by the add, it sounds like a car lot has it. There trying to sell it as a rat rod project. There asking $10,900 for it, whitch is a little high in my opinion. But, I hope it winds up in the hands of a PCS member, instead of a rat rodder.

Josh

I ran across this erlyer, and as a big Ford guy, I just had to shair. A 1959 Ford Courier Ambulance. Thees are beautiful cars as they are, but one as a ambulance, even more beautiful. Does anyone know who the coach builder might be? I'm thinking National, but not sure.

From the photos I've seen, she appears to be an Armbruster conversion.

From the photos I've seen, she appears to be an Armbruster conversion.

To me, it looks like a standard Ford Station Wagon with a whip antenna and a siren added. Do you have other pictures that depict this vehicle with modifications made by Armbruster? If so, why not share them with us. If you email them to me, I will post them....
thanks Paul

Back