1977 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine division

Nope. That's just as it rolled out of the factory on Clark Avenue. The "downsized" Series 75 limousines had the sliding glass with the central a/c vent for the rear compartment exiting on the partition wall as seen on this car. Looks authentic and complete but, as has been pointed out, needs paint. The retractable power partition glass was seen on the fulkl-size cars built prior to 1977. There was simply not enough room to install a power drop partition glass on these "downsized" cars.

GM just got cheap on it. had they put the rear ac unit and heater like the 6 doors have they could have had a drop down glass. but with the ac vet going threw there it would be imposable. it still a big car a vary big car. but for the money a 6 door is more practical.

they don't show a good picture but the right rear pillar shows rust on the top of the quarter. it could be just surface from the brake down of the paint but who can say. it looks to be a nice interior. so if one wanted it, best get a buddy to go look for you if you can't go.

From where this car lives, near the ocean, I would think it has rust. I know not everyone liked the down sized Cadillacs, especially professional cars, but I like them a lot!

Back