How i spent my summer vacation

E

Elmo

It all started one Saturday morning back in August. I was about to being my journey to Indianapolis for my grand makeover. Donna, a friend of Uncle Larry's, drove me there. I was a little nervous at first. She had never driven a limo and I didn't know her, but Larry assured me I would be safe and I knew I was in good hands. I arrived safely. For the next two months, I was in police custody. It was a nerve wracking experience for me. I was at his mercy. I was sitting there with all my doors open, hood up, trunk up and all this drilling, gluing, taping, cutting going on. Man was I nervous! Larry's police officer buddies came by occasionally to watch the progress. I felt like the center of attention until I realized they really were there to see him work - and sweat. It was nice spending time at Uncle Larry's, I got to hang out with a Rolls Royce and a real police car, park under a fancy chandelier. Life was grand, but I missed my Mom, big brother Jeremy, Christine, Dark Shadow, Lilly and Milly. I was ready to head back to Tennessee!

My last couple of weeks in Indianapolis were spent in a storage unit. It was nice being in out of the weather but let me tell 'ya, I was pretty bored and lonely. I tried to get even with Larry and refused to start the day he came to get me ready for the trip back home. I feel bad about that now. Larry brought me home and we went on to Stone Mountain, Georgia. My Mom and Jeremy were really proud to see me. When we pulled into the drive with the lights and siren going, Jeremy was grinning from ear to ear. I am afraid I'm really going to end up in 'real' police custody because of my Mom playing with my lights and siren. Did I say I look and sound really good? I've been waiting for this for a very long time and I can't wait to show my stuff in Ohio in July!

I was wilsonized!!

Below is a video of my debut at Snow White in Lebanon, we couldn't run my siren because as you can hear there was enough noise going on already!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzGEbUTZ5a8[/ame]

I gotta get off of here now before Jeremy finds me playing around on his computer. I got in trouble for this once before. Byeeeeeeeee......

had it all that time the least he could have done was put strobes in the pillar lights to. looking good Elmo you'll hold your own at any meet.

Elmo..........

You need a real siren like a Super Chief on your roof.... :angel:

Looks like I'm gonna have to have a talk with Elmo later about getting on my
computer! He's not only been on the PCS site but on "other" sites
looking under other hearse and limo hoods and also looking up the tail
pipes of other hearses and limos as well!!!!:smiley3::4_11_9::peek-a-boo::bunnies:

pipes of other hearses and limos as well!!!!:smiley3::4_11_9::peek-a-boo::bunnies:

Ooooops! Busted!

My ambulance said that if he tries to look up her tailpipe or under her hood, he will be sporting a blackened headlight... :batterUp:

Back