Eagle Coach Wheatland Edition?

Shawn Koenig

PCS Member
I recently diccovered a local hearse that is owned by a guy refered to as "the vet" because he is a veternarian. It is either an 1980-something or early 90`s Buick. It has Eagle Coach Company badges on it, and it appears to be a wagon conversion, which leads me to believe its from the 80`s. It is a limo-style coach, and below the rear side window it says 'Wheatland Edition" and next to that and behind the window it has some kind of wooden crest.

I found this hearse to be very intresting looking and was just wondering if anyone had any info on this style of hearse. Sorry I currently have no way to get my pics of it on the internet in anyway for everyone to see it.
Thanks.
-Shawn

Pet Hearse

I too saw something similar to this about a year ago. Right now I can't remember just where it was but I do recall that the owner was using it to transport deceased pets for cremation.

Unfortunatly, this one is just used to haul the guys supplies for when he goes overseas with animals that are shipped. Its in very said shape, he only seems to be doing enough to keep the car running good enough to go. The vynal is all ripped up and taped at some parts, the one of the wooden crest is missing and the other one seems very worn down.

Back