Sunday - Feb 17 — Largest All-Packard Swap Meet in the West

Barring unforeseen events or heavy rain, I will be attending the Packard Swap Meet at the Doubletree Hotel in Orange Ca. Sunday, Feb 17. I have been going for several years now and have found some amazing bargains on parts I have needed. I now have a long list of pieces needed for my Henny and Clipper. I will be willing to look for parts for anyone else who has a Henny. I don’t think there will be much south of the steering wheel, but there will be lots for the Packard part. Send me what you’re looking for and contact information I will look for it. If you leave a phone number, I can call and describe what I find on site or let you speak directly to the vender. I’m not quite sure how this will work, but there are two weeks to sort out the details. My email is Tomoldcars@AOL.com. I also left this offer on the Packard foreum,

Have fun out there, Tom

8:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Swap Meet and Parts Exchange open to the public.

One hurdle has been cleared, it is predicted that the meet will be hosted by California’s famous sun as well as the Southern California Region of Packards International Motor Car Club. As of now, there is nothing to prevent my attending. I plan to arrive early and collect parts I need before they leave. I am renewing my offer to act as spotter for anyone needing parts who sends me contact information. You can email or, if necessary, call me @ (909) 489-8913. I’ll update this again toward the end of the week or if anything changes.

Have fun, Tom

Back