Cadillac Heaven

dsc00269ij.jpg

One of those smaller (650ish) Cadillac-only yards that I've had marked to stop at for a couple years at least. I was finally close enough to divert course (location is Leland, NC)...can't even enjoy a non-procar vacation for a few days apparently. ;)

Tropical storm Alberto's deluge was bearing down so I ran the yard trying to see everything quickly. Below is a sampling to provide an idea; good chance I missed some. They know their stuff. Don't expect cheap pricing from a make-specific yard but you can get hard to find parts. Saw many items that people have wanted ads up for. I bought things from their '94-'96 Fleetwood section and off remains of a '63 Superior.

dsc00237cl.jpg

dsc00249e.jpg

dsc00261ey.jpg

There were at least 6-8 '60s-'70s limos in yard, most still had jump seats.

dsc00262oq.jpg

'64 has divider window. It was only limo I looked at more closely.

dsc00217zy.jpg

'98 had rear interior fire that exited passenger side door.

dsc00233isc.jpg

2 pair of S&S coach lamps.

dsc00250e.jpg

dsc00219wf.jpg

If I had a '71-'73 MM laying around waiting to be restored, grabbing this rough Eterna's Tiara, rearmost side windows/moldings, and drip rails would certainly be tempting given rarity. Far more regular landaus survive than these rare versions - and this one was too far gone to bring back.

dsc00238zy.jpg

Dozens of stripped items were inside Superior, landaus and sail panels included.

dsc00224uo.jpg

'69 Superior limo style combination was by far best coach in yard - and probably most recent addition. Two tone silver/dark gray interior. Jump seats were beautiful (and whole rear compartment) was really nice. Think it even had all good glass. This one should find a better home in it's entirety before being parted any further.

dsc00193hoe.jpg

Can you believe this started out as a black over gold '63 Superior Crown Royale limo style combination? Roof and rear body sold to someone restoring one in either MN or WI, can't recall now. She must've been absolutely stunning when new!

dsc00208va.jpg

Wow Attila, you certainly know how to find them. If you run across a carrier bearing support from one of your contact, it would be much appreciated.

Back