64 Superior hood latch

Hi everybody. I have a dilemma, I seem to have lost my hood latch assembly, I know, HOW do you loose something that big? :pat:Anyway what I'm wondering about is, is it coach only or is it the same as a standard Cadillac. I don't have one handy to go look at. If it does end up as coach only, and I don't find mine, anybody got a spare? Thanks. Talk to you later.:thankyou2:

I looked that part up in the Cadillac parts manual, and it is a Commercial Chassis part only fitting from 1959 - 1964, and the 1965 series 75 limousine. There are a number of website members that travel the salvage yard circuit, so I don't think that it is going to be a hard item to find. Compare prices from the various sources, and go with the one that you are the most comfortable dealing with. The website doesn't endorse any sellers of parts, and is not responsible for individual dealings between website members.
Thanks
Paul
Senior Website Administrator

thanks

Thanks Paul for the response. That is valuable info for down the road. Fortunately I found mine. In the last place I looked. I think I'll go look someplace else just so it wasn't in the last place I looked.:thankyou2:

Back