Another turtle saved....

Are you doing your part to save our wildlife?

TurtleSaved.jpg

Thanks LeeAnn for sending me the picture. I always take pics on my phone, send to LeeAnn who in turns does what she does to them then emails them back to me. :1062:

You really ought to have your own show Richard you could be Louie on Turtle Taxi

Florida Game & Fish says the turtle population is in abundance with road kill down quite a bit. I wonder why!!!!!

Be careful how many you save there Richard! May end up like Ga. with the deer population. One minute they are saving them and the next they are bringing people in to kill off some because over populated. Turtle stew sure is good.

Spotted Toads

We have entire projects shut down for "Spotted Toads" during their mating season. Unlike the turtle in the picture slowly wandering across the road.... Spotted Toads burrow and travel (slightly) under the ground and you never actually see them until a 45-Ton D-8 runs them over! MM

I think Richard's cars now have the rare control panel switch installed: "Turtle Protect" : beacon, grille & headlight flashers activated, tunnel lights off. :893USA-Smilie-thumb

Back