Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph G Unrein

PCS Member
My Son, Joe Jr. was helping me clean the gutters yesterday morning when he slipped and fell about 15 feet to a wooden deck landing on his left side. He has no head or spinal injury. He had a compound fracture of his left wrist and a dislocated left elbow. He also has a hairline fracture of his pubic bone. This afternoon he underwent 5 hours of surgery at Littleton Hospital on his wrist. They also reduced the dislocated elbow and he may require surgery on that in about a week when the swelling goes down. He never lost consciousness though probably wished he would when the paramedics had to move him onto a backboard.
Please pray for him. He has a long rehab ahead and the next few days, maybe weeks, will be painful and difficult for him.
Thanks,
Joe Sr. and Caryl Unrein

Joe,

Please know that I will spend my morning worship praying for your son's speedy recovery.

As a paramedic, I see this stuff all the time and know how devistating a fall like this can be.

The fact that he's a young man and did not sustain a head or spine injury is excellent. While not trying to diminish the seriousnes of his other wounds, he's 15 and WILL heal sooner than later.

His summer activities will be curtailed a bit but hopefully, his rehab will begin right away and he'll be back in the groove in 6-8 weeks or so.

All the best!

Rick

Hi Joe!
I am sorry to hear about your son's injuries. Thank God it wasn't worse. As Rick said, his young age will aid in his recovery. We will say a prayer for him.
Bill Marcy

Our thoughts and prayers are with your son, and the whole family. Please keep us posted as he recovers. Paul & Sandy

Thoughts and prayers

It's times like this when it's not about the cars, but the people. And knowing there are people out here who care, even those you don't know very well or at all, might make things just a little bit easier. We're pulling for your son and his recovery, Joe.

The Northlanders

hang in there Joe. were all pulling for the both of you. not a good thing to have happen ever. were thinking of you here.

Janet and I have your family in our prayers......

....we wish your son a speedy rehabilitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back