16 days to the micro-meet - WHO's GOING ?

Darren Bedford

PCS Member
I will be driving down to the meet with the Grave DIGGER.

She picks up vault supplies on the Monday after the meet so we go together.

CAN'T WAIT !!!

We have a diarama we did together just for the 2012 Micro-meet !!!
Looking forward to displaying it for everyone to see.

The best part of the meet is seeing friends... I hope you are all planning on going !

Let us know if you will be there !

See ya soon,
Darren

We will be there and Sara and Dan too! Not sure on Chase or Jerry, I think Jerry will be, he usually is and nobody has seen him all winter.

Tri-State/ Buick and International PCS WILL be represented!

Hideeho!

Tri-State Prez Francis Marasco, Buick Chapter Prez, John Ehmer and soon to be Past PCS Prez, yours truly... will soon be bound for Grand Blanc and Flint.

We should be arriving mid-afternoon on Friday 2-24 and can't wait to see everyone! I'm disappointed that Daytona Meet-Head, Richard Vyse is not going to make it!

Unfortunately, due to Mr. Marasco's indecision and possible early Alzheimer's, we were unable to secure a room at the host hotel! They offered us a suite (sleeps 3) for $185.00 per night plus tax etc., which I initially booked, although thiought the price was a little steep. YIKES!

After some research, I was able to get a large suite (sleeps 3) at the Holiday Inn Express, only 6 minutes away, for $94.99 plus tax etc.

It pays to shop around!

We look forward to seeing you then... Over and out!

Rick

I'm forced to be a stay at home. just to many irons in the fire. it's so nice to know we can trust the rest of the board to do what is right for the club there or not. have fun be thinking about you.

This is a meet that i have ben wanting to go to for a while now, and was hoping to get to go this year. But with the new job, it doesn't look like I'm going to make it this year either. Please someone post a bunch of pictures for those of us who won't be able to make it. I always enjoy seeing pics of the great models from this meet.

Josh

Miss the Micro-Meet???? No way.....

I'll be there, with Tom McPherson.

It's only 71 miles from home to Brady's place.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone. It's been 7 months since the Hudson Happening! - Walt

Unfortunately........

Unfortunately the Meet is on my work weekend, so we'll be unable to attend. Realllllly sorry, though, as I thoroughly enjoyed last year. Hello to everyone! Tom

Back