<EMS> How many of you have encountered this problem? How did YOU solve it?

Generally there is a side door in addition to the revolving door. My big concern is they never put up the side rails or fastened the cot to the cot bar. It was a Washington Mortuary knee breaker cot.

that was unfair as he is a skinny man. try a large person full code and a split foyer. or 4 flights of stairs or 1 mile in 600 feet under ground on a skinny trail. one revolving door. these boys made it look hard. they got in did they not.
but got to say I loved that tv show. back in the day when you just had fun.

Certainly had to remove a body or two from homes like this. :pat: Try and do a home visitation and you need to do this with a casket and body in it. Oh boy!

standing them up

Never did a revolving door but had to stand a few up to get around tight corners in 70's airliners to get out the door, and tight turns in houses. Basically one braced at the foot and the person at the head walked it upright from behind....

Boy I like that GMC Ambulance. Where theres a will theres a way, You can always get a body out one way or another, sometimes it just takes some creative thinking.

Josh

Never did a revolving door but had to stand a few up to get around tight corners in 70's airliners to get out the door, and tight turns in houses. Basically one braced at the foot and the person at the head walked it upright from behind....

Been there several thousand times LOL + in Detroit someplaces had Spiral Staircases

Russ

been there

We grow them big here in rural Virginia. A number of times we have called in for a tactical rescue unit to respond in addition to our regular fire department response. The most impressive was where we had to cut a wall out of a mobile home to get the person out. They had not been out of bed for 3 years. Those calls are always somewhat depressing.

Back