PCS Daytona DVD

I cannot believe the outstanding job the Goodwin Bros did with the DVD from the 2012 Daytona Meet. Mine arrived yesterday. Terri and I watched it last evening (three times) and was amazed as to the creativity they displayed in creating this DVD.

From Terri's point of view as well as mine, this is the best DVD they put together mixed with photos and videos so far. It is awesome!!!! And who says we didn't have a light & SIREN show in Daytona. Watch the vid my friends.

It is so cool matched with music and songs timed just right for each picture and event. This is the 6th year they've produced a DVD and I hope they continue to do so. It captures the historical PCS Meet event to watch over and over again.

Thanks to "The Goodwin Bros" for another super fine job well done!!!

Lovin it!!!

Great Job!

I'm just going to copy my email I just sent to Mark, it sums it all up!!

Well, got home from work, my DVD was in the mailbox, raced straight into the house, didn't stop to pee - about to pee all over myself right now, but just had to email you guys first! Just finished the DVD. It is great. Ya'll did a wonderful job! I thought it was getting toward the end and I was getting sad, and realized I had almost 30 minutes more to go! The songs were great, don't know how you think up the songs like you do, couldn't be more perfect....well, there were a few mug shots of me I wished I could wipe off, lol......Seriously, it is great. It would be a sad thing if you stop making the DVDs after this year. I hope you rethink and continue to do so, even if you have to up the cost a bit. Just like being at a meet you hate to see it end, well.....I was hating seeing the DVD come to an end. Great work!!! Thank you for doing this!

My copy arrived today, and I watched some of it before Sandy came home. It is great, and even though I didn't go to the Space Center, I got to see some of it in the video. It is an outstanding job that you have once again done recording our events. Thanks for all the effort that you put into these splendid productions.
Paul

Back