1960 Cadillac Superior Flower Car for sale or trade

This car is in the finishing stages of a nut and bolt frame off restoration. Almost everything is rechromed or plated.This is basically how I got it a few years ago. My future plans are changing and this project doesn't fit. I am posting it here first to see if one of you has an trade I might want before I put in on some other sites for sale. I would be interested in a Hearse, Flower Car, Limo, Sightseeing Car, etc. but not if it's a major project. This is NOT a fire sale. Send me a phone number if you want to talk because I type with one finger !
Mark

Attachments

• FC 021.jpg
    FC 021.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 1960 Cadillac Superior Flower Car 001.jpg
    1960 Cadillac Superior Flower Car 001.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 1960 Cadillac Superior Flower Car 004.jpg
    1960 Cadillac Superior Flower Car 004.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,044
that does look like it will indeed be a very stunning vehicle when someone completes it!! Looks like the work done so far has been done very well!!

Dana.

by the way, this was at last years PCS meet on a trailer wasn't it?? I'm sure I was only one of MANY people who wished they could have been able to take it home with them!!

Last edited:
was at last years PCS meet on a trailer wasn't it?? I'm sure I was only one of MANY people who wished they could have been able to take it home with them!!
Yes, Mark did have it at the meet last summer. When Mark takes on a car as a project he is incredibly thorough with his restoration. I'm sure that this car will be incredible when it's done.

The big ol' black one

Thanks for the comments. I hope this helps you sleep because that's my keeper. I'm in no hurry for my "LAST RIDE" but the plan is to have it in my 48.

Attachments

• 1948 Cadillac Miller Hearse 011.jpg
    1948 Cadillac Miller Hearse 011.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 804
60 flower car

just broke open the piggy bank and called and seen how much they are giving for blood but just dont think i can get there from here. absolutele ygorgeous car. wanna vette? how about a slightly used wife? heck even the dog is on the table. LOVE this car. afraid to ask how much because it might become mine and my kids inheritance would go m away. WOW what a car...

vette

no sir, ita a 76 stingray 4 speed. 30k miles. corvette yellow and a nice car. ac cold, everthing stock except intake as it does so much better with the edelbrock i put on it. have the original. less than 1600 4 speeds built and fewer with the L-82. drove it saturday to the nifty fiftys night and got best vette. new firehawk 500 tires and i have 8 inch rally wheels. nice car and i dont say that lightly as a car has to be really nice for me to say that..i cant post pictures yet as i bought a new printer scanner and STILL havent got it figured out...gonna call the geek squad tuesday.

vette

ok, no answer so here goes. i have a 1966 vette also. its a garage queen as it was fully restored 4 years ago and i rarely drive it. its just one of those cars. bought it from the guy who had it restored at a cost oer 80k. if i sold it i would have to have 65k. that nice. no bull ####. car. i have a few cars ive collected over the years and maybe i need to get some new ones as the new has worn off on a lot of em.being in the car buisness and as a liscend appraiser ive been lucky to have acquired what i have. ive got a project thats killing me now as it has been a fix this then fix this deal and im tired of it but cant stop as i have tooooo much in to stop. you could pm me or call. i really didnt want another project but this car of yours intrigues me. maybe im just biting of more than i can chew. issues in life now with my wife so maybe im talking myself out of digging another hole. just ramblin as ive got to much time on my hands right now.just bought 5 m1 garands threw cmp. having buyers remorse as we speak. oh well they print new money everyday.

Trade

Thanks Kyle but thats not on my radar. I would mainly be interested in a complete (or nearly complete) pre 1960 Hearse, Flower Car, Limousine, or Sightseeing Car. I could go on and on, an all aluminum gooseneck trailer like a Featherlite, ATC, Gold Rush, a low mileage motorhome, a vintage motorcycle, a house in Florida, a single woman with a 5000 sq. ft garage..........:)

Thanks Kyle but thats not on my radar. I would mainly be interested in a complete (or nearly complete) pre 1960 Hearse, Flower Car, Limousine, or Sightseeing Car. I could go on and on, an all aluminum gooseneck trailer like a Featherlite, ATC, Gold Rush, a low mileage motorhome, a vintage motorcycle, a house in Florida, a single woman with a 5000 sq. ft garage..........:)

Not sure what you mean by a sightseeing car, but i have a 1960 Plymouth with a slant 6. Big tail fins.....

flower car

thanks for answering. i get you need big big money and i dont blame you one bit. thats one fine automobile. got motorhome but ill have to keep it. only sightseeing car i have is a convertible buick that im afraid to put the top down on as it cost me 4500 to have it made. haha saw a old sightseeing car in california last year needing full restoration and they were asking 15 large needing 30-40 more to make a car out of it. good luck sir.

Back