1975 S&S Hi Top Ambulance Parts Car

If he doesnt get his eBay "Seller House" more in order he will not have an eBay account to sell on. A 55% positive feedback rating is damn close to loosing ones account. Any more your customer service on eBay has to be top notch or your days are numbered. :lightbulb:

I totally agree on a little time investment to present any "For Sale" cars in their best possible light. Not taking such time to do so really does hurt your chances of bringing top dollar. This is what sets successful sellers apart from the not so successful sellers. In this particular vehicles case there's very little that can be done, even with rolling tires. Well other than making it a little easier to push if off a high cliff somewhere. :D

ok just kidding on the cliff part but seriously I do hope they find the right person to purchase all the individual vehicles they decide to sell. I doubt they will get their asking prices simply due to the general market at this time but again I still with them the best.

I'm checking in here regularly (to his eBay account) to see if they decide to sell one or two specialty vehicles that they have in that barn, if so even I might be hard pressed not to consider making an offer. Thats all I can say at this time.

I just hope that there is something in there other than what has been leaked to-date in various photos. The short wheel based C-B and Superior combos really are not highly sought after, especially when in a neglected state. The '69 LWB C-B ambulance is probably the most valuable vehicle in the photos released to-date..... and that would not be a high-dollar rig.

I just hope that there is something in there other than what has been leaked to-date in various photos. The short wheel based C-B and Superior combos really are not highly sought after, especially when in a neglected state. The '69 LWB C-B ambulance is probably the most valuable vehicle in the photos released to-date..... and that would not be a high-dollar rig.

Truth be told, most professional cars are not high-dollar cars and the ones that are, often have been painstakingly restored with more money invested into them then they are ever worth. That's just the hard reality on these old pro-cars as much as we hate to admit it.

High-dollar, did you just see the 60's Ferrari listed yesterday? which is expected to bring 75 million dollars? Now thats high-dollar to me

speaking of which, I wonder what the most expensive to date professional car is out there other than the JFK Pontiac :D Thats for another thread I guess ;)

There was an ecto-2 clone in Arizona that the owner was asking over 100,000 .I think any way. It was several years ago now.

LOL now that’s funny (the jab on the Ecto-2) and I remember that one too but I was referring to actual cars being sold, not what their owners thought they were worth.

I can see historically significant cars for their "historic" value but again just general pro-cars?

Again let’s not derail this thread, maybe it’s a topic for a new thread in general discussion

but still a good laugh there.... :yum:

Back