What a deal!

Looks small to me as well, but not very good photos of the base. Will see when the box-ful arrives! I can't believe no one jumped on those bullet lenses.

Last edited:
Great buy!

Indeed a great buy. Nice when that occurs. My best so far was a propello-ray & siren combination that the seller was unaware of what he had and no other buyers seemed interested in because of the dirty condition of the unit (plue really bad photos).

Enjoy the package...like christmas all over again.

That is the correct lens for that light, however, the ring that holds the front to the rear housing, appears to be missing. The base is the standard 4 hole Federal base. The Federal light works are a Sola Ray.

That is the correct lens for that light, however, the ring that holds the front to the rear housing, appears to be missing. The base is the standard 4 hole Federal base. The Federal light works are a Sola Ray.

Paul,
Did you look in the box-ful of stuff this is included in this auction?

I hope he dumps the mouse poison out of the box before he ships it!

Last edited:
So....., here is what I got for my $17.15 investment(including shipping).
- 2 pristine Superior bullet lenses
- 4 Superior bullet lens retainer rings
- 2 Complete Unity fog light housings
- 1 Complete Federal model 18(?) beacon(tag is missing)
- ++

$#!+ job of packing, but everything arrived safely. Seller must have been ****ed as to what it brought!

Attachments

• Light Lot.jpg
    Light Lot.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
....and I needed these 4 lens retainer rings for these bases!

Attachments

• '67 Superior Amb 2.jpg
    '67 Superior Amb 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 104
It still has it's factory bucket seats and original console, original cabinet in the rear, a solid back bumper, and not a rust hole in the sheet metal anywhere that I could see!

Remember, this rig is in Texas!

Back