1993 White Cadillac S&S Hearse BIN $2650.00

1993 White Cadillac S&S Hearse White exterior has a rust spot on the driver middle door, the rear bumper is damaged, there are some dings and blemishes.

The white vinyl top is in good condition.

The blue cloth interior is also in good condition, though the lock/unlock button is loose but works and the rear door only opens from the inside.

The Chevy 250 5.7L engine and automatic transmission both run good with no known problems, the A/C and power controls work, the wig wag lights work. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Cadill...75362079:g:hskAAOSw44BYK1Hn&item=182355107961

me I'm like the grand kids flip it and see what comes on. the wig wag is a good guess. knowing the car it is one.

I agree with that guess. My car has a similar switch for wig wag lights. Just realized my hazards don't work though. Not being electrically minded at all, does anyone know if the wig wags would interfere with hazards lights or should they be completely independent?

I also happen to have bought my coach from Fransisco Monroe and can't recommend them enough. Great folks to buy from.

Just realized my hazards don't work though. Not being electrically minded at all, does anyone know if the wig wags would interfere with hazards lights or should they be completely independent?

Independent; one function has nothing to do with the other.

Back