First Show/First Win

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Well the 64 went to her first show tonight. Despite having it all this time I have only managed to go to a cruise in with it. But tonight I went to the monthly show at North Georgetown at the Stagecoach Inn. Out of 75 cars there I took the Sponsor's Choice Award with the 64. Let's hope this the start of a streak.......................:toocool:

congradulations... You will need the suction cups to hold the awards to the display cabinet... :whip:

Congratulations Ron! It was probably a suction cup that made your car stand out and get the prize.....well, that and all the hard work you have done.

it was the light just know it. but just in case we got our table together at the banquet all arranged again. got to keep those trophies on one table.

it was the light just know it. but just in case we got our table together at the banquet all arranged again. got to keep those trophies on one table.

I don't think Ron will be winning any trophies this year at the meet as rumor has it he is not going to bring a professional car. Can you believe it, with his garage full of all those professional cars and he is not going to bring any!:pat:

Credit where credit is due

At least Ron will be able to attend the meet. Unfortunately, I will not. Was planning to make it at least for Thursday-Saturday, but other commitments have overruled that.

Looking forward to bringing a car to the meet next year in Ohio.

BTW, will the PCS Int'l meet precede / follow the CLC Grand National in Columbus next year? Would like to make both meets if possible.

I am not bringing a car this year it is true, but I will make up for it by bringing at least 5 cars next year.:yankchain:

If you don't bring a Pro Car this year, I am not going to bring a Pro Car to the Ohio meet... Payback is a .......:pat:

Paul, I think he's afraid if he brings the hightop it will think its home and refuse to leave!!:yum::yum::yum:

The Padre has four or five cars there, maybe he is going to need a driver, especially now that Tony K. will be absent.:14_6_20:

Back