2001 Cadillac DeVille

While they may have been nice and fairly dependable cars, with those frog-eyed headlamps, these certainly weren't the most attractive Cadillacs ever built. They did, however, make some pretty good-looking funeral coaches. The S&S Masterpiece on this platform is an excellent example.

Congratulations Richard! Now don't buy another one!

If only it was that easy. Wife already informed me how she is spending the money. Certainly going to miss that car. This leaves me with nothing to drive except a company car so have to be a really good boy and not get fired! :eek:

Well, why would you ever buy a depreciating "asset" if you have an employer that provides you with one? That is the ideal situation. I know of other FDs that pretty much drive their company-furnished cars exclusively.

If you need to buy something, get a Town Car, Grand Marquis, or Crown Vic! They only require gas, oil, brakes, and tires. Cheapest cost of ownership of any car I have ever owned.

IN your business suggest a long door town car. Plenty around and getting cheap. Or a long door P-70 Crown Vic I have them cheap white black in. As they say nothing on the road now is as roomy safe and economical. Lot of Crown Vic cop cars too Many lo miles as they are starting to replace executive unmarked ones now.

IN your business suggest a long door town car. Plenty around and getting cheap. Or a long door P-70 Crown Vic I have them cheap white black in. As they say nothing on the road now is as roomy safe and economical. Lot of Crown Vic cop cars too Many lo miles as they are starting to replace executive unmarked ones now.

I have a 2015 Ford Taurus in black with black leather interior.

Those Taurus' will never begin to compare with the RWD Ford products, but.... hey, it's a free set of wheels!

Those Taurus' will never begin to compare with the RWD Ford products, but.... hey, it's a free set of wheels!

Buy a bug ,you will get there eventually and you will get to meet all kind of people that only wave with one finger as they pass you.:)

Attachments

• DSC02844.jpg
    DSC02844.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 144
I will sell you my Corvair, it is air cooled like the VW, small like the VW, but no one will pass you in it like they would if you were driving a VW. The Corvair has 150 HP and a 4 speed, unlike the VW. It even has real wire wheels with real whitewalls, not portawalls, like some VW's....;)

Corvair

I will sell you my Corvair, it is air cooled like the VW, small like the VW, but no one will pass you in it like they would if you were driving a VW. The Corvair has 150 HP and a 4 speed, unlike the VW. It even has real wire wheels with real whitewalls, not portawalls, like some VW's....;)

Those things are death traps ,just ask this guy.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 124

I love Corvairs. First car my Mom got after my Dad died was a 66 4-door Corvair. She never drove a car before and burned up the engine when the fan belt broke but kept on driving.

how about a GEO convertible ? just the thing down there were your are. over 30 mpg and fun in the sun this one has auto and cold CA. worth less then you probably paid for the repaires on that Deville

Attachments

• b_164711.jpg
    b_164711.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 122
I had quite a few Corvairs in the day even a Spyder lots of fun no death trap or I would not be typing this. The Geo is a fun car and a collectable tomorrow. Had a Tubo Sprint, I think it was, what a hoot a BIG surprise.If you find one its the Corvair Spyder of tomorrow. OH yeah think I am misspelling "Spyder"

Love that car Paul and I have a grand to burn. Can I pick it up this Sunday?

Back