Home from a Great Meet

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Jen, the boys, and, I arrived home from our first full International Meet. It was one of the most relaxing and FUN vacations we have been on. We were amazed at how kind, and welcoming everybody was to us. We are new to this club compared to some others, but have been around this message board for about two years now. It was so great to finally meet the people we talk to from time to time. I had the pleasure of driving Paul's Pinner to the Meet, and also ride with Tom, and Jack Pinner in their car during the Code3 run. I rode in the back of course! My 63 Cadillac Superior arrived safley in South Dakota at Ed Renstroms house, and I have his Seville here in Rhode Island for some therapy at Auto Rust Technicians in Cranston R.I. I want to extend a heartfelt thanks on behalf of myself and my family to all the PCS members at this years Meet for making us feel like part of this truly wonderful family.:thankyou2

It was great to put a face with the words. I had a great time too. Next year we have a bigger pool, hot tub, sauna, billiards and arcade games for our afternoon PCS Swim Team meets.

It was an outstanding meet and it was a plaesure meeting you, your lovely wife, and the boys. We talked and wished we could have seen your 63 before Ed gets his hands on it.

Thanks for the oxygen bottles, greatly appreciated.

AlbanyTrip2010050.jpg

Brendan, it was great meeting you and Jen and the boys. Thank Jen for driving us to the Mall. I needed my shoe fix!! Looking forward to seeing you both next year.;)

It was great to put a face with the words. I had a great time too. Next year we have a bigger pool, hot tub, sauna, billiards and arcade games for our afternoon PCS Swim Team meets.

Likewise, Ron, can't wait for next year, we tried to find you and Barb to say goodbye but things were hectic.

Brendan, it was great to finally meet you. Glad you had a good time. Now you need to come down for some Mid-Atlantic Chapter meets!

Brendan, it was great to finally meet you. Glad you had a good time. Now you need to come down for some Mid-Atlantic Chapter meets!

I am hoping to be able to do that, maybe in the spring, and coordinate it with a trip to Littlestown Pa. to visit Jen's family. BTW please let your dad know I mailed the patches out, and if possible let me know when they arrive. Thanks.

it was good meeting you and Jim to nice to know who's car your working on.
not to worry the tree that came down missed it. we had one h of a storm threw here when we were gone. still had a inch of water on the floor in the garage. we'll put up a few pictures of the 63 tomorrow. mean time you remember treat the 72 as if it were yours and don't worry we are going to paint it when we get it home again.

not to worry the tree that came down missed it. we had one h of a storm threw here when we were gone. still had a inch of water on the floor in the garage. we'll put up a few pictures of the 63 tomorrow. mean time you remember treat the 72 as if it were yours and don't worry we are going to paint it when we get it home again.

Look who's back on the site. "Welcome Back Ed" and congratulations once again on all of your awards. :thumb:

Thanks Ed, I didn't know you guys had a storm, probably shouldn't tell me stuff like that (just kidding). The 72 ran great all the way to RI, and is safe in the garage. Hope to get her out to some shows. Nice to finally meet you and Kandy. Jen and I have been laughing about your description of our new dog... Half Fence climber half b@#^h in heat!

Back